"No, honey," was Aaron's response.
"Well some day I want to go hunting with you and shot a deer."
"Okay, why?"
"So we can eat the meat," she replied.
At least she believes that hunting is for food, not for how many points are on the antlers! How long can we keep it that way?
------------------------------------------------------------
Caleb came in the kitchen and climbed on a stool to watch Kim clean up.
"Hi Caleb, what are you doing?"
"Hi Mommy." He paused. "You're the best Mommy in the whole world!"
Kim's heart melts at this point. "Why thank you, Caleb, and I think you're the best little boy in the whole world!"
So as he walked away, Kim decided that it was not such a big deal that 30 minutes earlier he had dumped the trash all over the kitchen floor. Hey, at least he helped pick it up!
------------------------------------------------------------
Out of the blue quips
Future plans:
Morgan: "I want to be a doctor and fly all over the world and help people that are hurt. I want to have 3 kids: 2 girls that are twins and one boy.
Caleb: "I want to have 7 boys and 3 girls when I grow up! I want to be a farmer and drive a tractor with a disc and have a big combine to cut my wheat and corn with." And since he seems to think farmers have so much free time..."I want to fly a big jet with a pokey nose!"
Q: What do you do if you see a coyote?
Morgan: "Quietly go find Mommy or Daddy. Tell them so they can shoot it."
Caleb: "SHOOT IT!"
No comments:
Post a Comment