Christmas Quotes this year:
C: "Can we have Christmas all year? Please?"
M: "I can decorate this all by myself!" Refering to the tree and the breakable ornaments.
C: "Does Santa believe in Jesus?"
M: "If Christmas is really about Jesus, then why does everyone think it's about Santa?"
C and M: "I'm gonna go tell Chip!" Chip certainly got an earful this holiday season. Both the tattle-tale kind of comments and the galloping greedy gimme wish lists. Luckily, he was able to sift through them all!
C: "I think Daddy needs to get coal for Christmas!"
Caleb's gingerbread train. Caleb's favorite Christmas gift: a Snoopy alarm clock.
Morgan's gingerbread house. Morgan's favorite Christmas gift: her hamsters (Zhu-zhu pets). We kept teasing her about wanting her two front teeth for Christmas, but she didn't find that nearly as funny as Mom and Dad did.
Christmas Eve in front of the tree. As you can see, no snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment