Monday, October 26, 2009

Morganisms

We bought some tile to redo our bathroom floors over the weekend, and Morgan was asking what it was for. "Is this to fix the place I broke with my head?"
"What place you broke with your head?"
"In the kitchen, by the lazy susan."
"Oh, no, honey, the tile there had been cracked before we moved into this house, you didn't do that. I know you have a hard head, but I don't think you could have cracked the tile without cracking your noggin."


We saw a rainbow in the sky the other night. In July we took her out to dinner, and we saw a double rainbow after a thunderstorm then. So Morgan says, "Remember when we saw the rainbow on my birthday! There were 2 of them! I was so lucky!"
"That's right, honey, we did see a rainbow then."
"Yeah, I have a lot of remembers in my head. I'm good at remembers."

No comments: