Friday, May 8, 2009

Resort Heaven


Having never been to a 5 star place before, I wasn't sure what to expect. The place was immaculate, the staff friendly (if only looking for a tip), the food exquisite, and the room service and housekeeping was efficient and almost perfect. In addition to several sunrises complete with sand writing, we witnessed 4 weddings from our ocean/pool side balcony view.

People kept asking us if it was our honeymoon, and finally, Aaron started saying, "Yep, our 10th!" We got some funny looks--they weren't sure if that meant our 10th wedding or our 10th anniversary.

I couldn't believe it...no plastic or paper anything anywhere! Even outdoor, buffett, and room service dining is on real plates with cloth napkins. This night the steak restaurant served next to the pool, the following night it was on the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim-

Kristi and I always love going out to a great dinner at least once every vacation. Sometimes it's just nice...Glad you guys had a great time.

-Chris